Friday 8 February 2013

Infographics

I have a Chinese friend who is very attracted by the so called infographics. I admit that before he mentioned it, I had never heard about them heard it. Now I have :D

According to Wikipedia, infographics are: "are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.They can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends. The process of creating infographics can be referred to as data visualization, information design, or information architecture."

For me, they are simply a way to make the boring results from statistical data appear more attractive and eye-catching. Like those for example:





























0 comments:

Post a Comment