skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mind your own business!
Pages
Home
About me/the blog
Saturday, 25 May 2013
Next Day of the Savings Challenge
Prawns 2.50
Bananas (reduced) 0.65
Cherry tomatoes 1.00
Greek Yogurt x2 1.00
less
Coupons (1.50)
Total: 3.63 :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
30 day challenge
(9)
advert
(3)
books
(3)
business
(28)
career
(1)
creative
(6)
design
(1)
entertaining
(16)
facts
(2)
fashion
(1)
film
(4)
food
(11)
funny
(1)
harry potter
(2)
healthy
(9)
i
(1)
idea
(2)
inspiration
(17)
interview
(2)
marketing
(5)
music
(1)
nature
(2)
recipe
(6)
relax
(1)
social media
(1)
travel
(2)
twitter
(1)
university
(1)
work
(1)
writing
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
2014
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2013
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(7)
Lush's History
The Great Luck of Reduced Items
Zero spending today :)
Next Day of the Savings Challenge
Day 3
A Money-Savig Challenge: Day 2
A Money-Saving Challenge! Day 1
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(77)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(55)
Have a look
cakegroup
enforbusiness
entrepreneur
entrepreneurmag
femaleentrepreneurassociation
newmediawomen
retireat21
TED
Home
Blogger Themes
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
10 cheap healthy foods vs 10 ridiculosly expensive foods!
The cheap and overall healthy foods: 1. Bananas - about $0.33 each 2. Beans ($0.75/15oz can) 3. Canned tomatoes ($1.67/28oz can) ...
Smoothies can cause problems with your teeth!
One of my friends told me that she had 6 teeth fixed recently! And she has a very healthy lifestyle. Surprisingly, the dentist told her...
Roasted Pumpkin
I've never realised how much I adore pumpkin 'till today! Or squash, they are pretty much the same. My favourite way of prepari...
Angela's Vintage Patisserie
For those who watch Dragons' Den: Do you remember that odd lady, dressed in unusual clothes and having bright red hair and piercing be...
5 Life-changing Books
Good morning my dear readers! I've been doing a lot of reading lately (mainly self-help and personal development). So here are five to...
Top 8 for Expensive Pillows
There is something very cozy about those two pictures. I can't remember how I found them. Oh yes, they were in the folder of my old blo...
Geek vs. Nerd Overview
I've been thinking about two popular terms 'nerd' and 'geek' which seemed identical to me. But as it turned out they ar...
Geisha
Did you know that one of the ingredients they used tu put in Geisha's make up was lead? Lead, according to Answers.com is a dense meta...
The Hedgehog Model
I came across a cute picture of two baby hedgehogs while I was studying for Marketing. The authors of the book have decided to give a...
Amazing Penguins!
Oh, my Goodness! What a beautiful video, only 1:30 long, but it contains scenes which make you dream of travelling to foreign places, where ...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
2014
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2013
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(7)
Lush's History
The Great Luck of Reduced Items
Zero spending today :)
Next Day of the Savings Challenge
Day 3
A Money-Savig Challenge: Day 2
A Money-Saving Challenge! Day 1
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(77)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(55)
Search
Popular Posts
10 cheap healthy foods vs 10 ridiculosly expensive foods!
The cheap and overall healthy foods: 1. Bananas - about $0.33 each 2. Beans ($0.75/15oz can) 3. Canned tomatoes ($1.67/28oz can) ...
Smoothies can cause problems with your teeth!
One of my friends told me that she had 6 teeth fixed recently! And she has a very healthy lifestyle. Surprisingly, the dentist told her...
Roasted Pumpkin
I've never realised how much I adore pumpkin 'till today! Or squash, they are pretty much the same. My favourite way of prepari...
Angela's Vintage Patisserie
For those who watch Dragons' Den: Do you remember that odd lady, dressed in unusual clothes and having bright red hair and piercing be...
5 Life-changing Books
Good morning my dear readers! I've been doing a lot of reading lately (mainly self-help and personal development). So here are five to...
Top 8 for Expensive Pillows
There is something very cozy about those two pictures. I can't remember how I found them. Oh yes, they were in the folder of my old blo...
Geek vs. Nerd Overview
I've been thinking about two popular terms 'nerd' and 'geek' which seemed identical to me. But as it turned out they ar...
Geisha
Did you know that one of the ingredients they used tu put in Geisha's make up was lead? Lead, according to Answers.com is a dense meta...
The Hedgehog Model
I came across a cute picture of two baby hedgehogs while I was studying for Marketing. The authors of the book have decided to give a...
Amazing Penguins!
Oh, my Goodness! What a beautiful video, only 1:30 long, but it contains scenes which make you dream of travelling to foreign places, where ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment